NOMO Group, as a manufacturer of smart IoT solar street light with rich experience, has been committed to designing and producing smarter IoT solar street light. In order to make IoT solar street light smarter and easier to manage, in 2014, we established a professional software team, and the IoT technology is gradually applied to solar street light products. We collected a large number of solar street light management needs from the end customers, edited these requirements into codes, and successfully developed our IoT solar street light management system platform. In 2016, we successfully applied solar street lights combined with the solar street lamp management system platform, the IoT solar street light has been successfully launched. From then on, all our solar street lamp major projects will basically choose this IoT function, and this IoT solar street lamp has been widely promoted.
As we all know, traditional outdoor on-grid lighting is one of the most expensive infrastructure assets, because all
lines need to be dug, buried, etc., the amount of engineering is huge, the construction period is also particularly long, and the energy consumption accounts for half of the city’s total energy budget. This is why governments around the world are under pressure to improve energy efficiency, and they are looking for IoT solar street light that can bring immediate benefits.
IoT solar street light has many benefits, such as:
1. Real-time monitoring and viewing of the operation status of the IoT solar street light. Traditional solar street light needs to regularly check the lamp usage by workers. And if one of the solar street lights or several solar street lights is not on, or the lighting time is short, which greatly affects the customer experience, the IoT solar street light can be viewed in real-time through the computer platform or APP at any time and at anyplace, no need send any personnel to the site. If an IoT solar street light does not turn on, you can send a worker to check and repair it. If the lighting time is short, you can analyze the cause according to the actual situation.
2. The IoT solar street light can greatly reduce power consumption, for example, working longer in winter and shorter in summer, and can adjust the brightness according to the specific needs. This is also an effect that traditional solar street light cannot achieve. Because once the traditional solar street light is programmed in the factory, the solar street light cannot be changed after shipping.
3. The function of adjustable brightness, the IoT solar street light can increase lighting in high crime areas or emergency situations, which is convenient and fast.
4. The IoT solar street light can be adjusted dynamically, for example, to increase or decrease the lighting according to weather events and at different times of the day.
5. In addition to adjusting brightness and power consumption, IoT solar street .
light also has an alarm function, and real-time data on the platform can provide corresponding data for analysis.
6. Unlike other IoT systems, NOMO IoT solar street light has other functions, such as WiFi, Bluetooth, hotpots, CCTV monitoring, etc.