NOMO GROUP CO., LIMITED founded in 2006. As a leader of lighting business, we are launching a full series of our products which are completely related to smart city, such as intelligent iRobot, intelligent solar street light, smart pole lights, smart integrated system and energy life saver home systems, environment friendly. Being a manufacturer ourselves, we create designs making new moulds for every series.
Having won several tenders together with our customers in certain European, Asian and African markets, we also have a strong team of highly qualified engineers, plus 1,200 staffs, which includes professionals and labour too. Our products are mostly long lasting inspite of warranty periods given. In addition, we obtain a lot of international and domestic patents, especially the self-cleaning design for the light.
Nomo group's introduction video will say it all. Please visit our website:www.led321.com for more information. We sincerely welcome all enquiries from all over the world to co-operate with us, to create a brighter future together!
Nomo Group has grown rapidly and steadily since its inception.. With its remarkable achievements, we are well known in industry and arouse wide concern from international community and clients.
– The lights are shining at NOMO newly redesigned facility; the world economy is slowing down but we are in the growth sector.
– A new partnership with Viper Networks, Inc. in the United States of America opens the door for new opportunities and open limits for smart cities and IoT technologies.
– NOMO Thailand was established as a local branch to assist the production and maintenance of government solar street light products. The event was sponsored by local media channels.
– Costume design was introduced to the North Africa region to meet their environmental and deployed 6,000 solar lights for a government project in Algeria. The Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region is well known for the challenging environment for all type of products, NOMO was selected by Dubai Airport to deploy initial project of 1,000 self-cleaning street lights with a special grid-connection as a backup.
– The highlights of the year 2019 NOMO receive the CB certificate after passing the TUV lab tests with flying colors.
– It is a busy year for NOMO and production demand growing daily, to meet that demand new state-of-the-art automation was developed by NOMO’s engineers and now one shift can produce quality lights up to 500 units per day.
– NOMO deploys multiple large self-cleaning street light projects with more than 29,000 units in Pakistan with state of the art IoT platform and wireless control system. The unique smart cities solar street light pole was developed and produced as the world’s first triangular-shaped solar street light.
-The new Hyperion solar street light series was deployed in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with a warm welcome from the customers to a great off-the-grid solution.
-The Latin America operation started with a branch office and facility as NOMO Mexico (NOMO-Ready), production started to serve that market directly.
– NOMO receives patent approval for the flagship product self-cleaning solar street light, the first project deployed in Pakistan from more than 25,000 units.
– NOMO Group won the national assistance projects and supplied 20,000 units of the solar system.
NOMO Group receives the National High-tech Enterprise Certification. With the renewed demand for our products, NOMO moved to the Shajing Xinlianhe Industrial Park, expanded the facility further to supply all our international customers with world-class products. As the leader in the Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, we deployed many of IoT inhouse features with our solar street lights to be the first off-the-grid smart cities and IoT platform. NOMO receives a certificate of Utility Model Patent (UMP).
ISO9001 The internationally recognized standard for Quality Management System (QMS) certificate issued to NOMO Group; and won the larges solar street light project in the world to give us a formidable contender status in the solar lighting arena. NOMO participated in the “The Belt and Road Initiative” and implemented multiple projects.
– NOMO Group was founded on July 1, 2014 based on the increased demand for our products and the acceptance of the international customers to our superb quality and designs.
– Moved production to Shenzhen Electronic Technology Center for a significant expansion of our production facility; and the solar street light products were launched to expand our suite of products.
World-class large projects adopted NOMO’s products; with confidence we supplied 20,000 units of 200W tunnel lights and 30,000 units of 200W high-bay lights.
With great customer demand for our quality products, we expanded the facility and increased production.
The first production facility was established and the customers’ orders started shipping out.
NOMO Guangzhou was established on April 4, , 2010 as a base company for product design and development according to customers’ requirements.
To continue to thrive as the industry leadership, we must look forward, have the overall situation in mind and are ready to accept the challenge of the future. We must keep up with changing market needs and meet our clients' expectations. This is also reflected in our corporate culture. This is the driving force behind our progress and the guidance and support we continue to run our business and dreams.
Becoming the world's most influential and most favorite smart city lighting products and smart energy storage products provider in emerging market.
Together, We Can create, share
Nomo Group is committed to satisfying all shareholders, partners and all members of the Nomo family with transparent, efficient management and continuous self-innovation. With its core values of "Creating and Sharing," Nomo Group and many of its partners are symbiotic and have achieved great success. Faced with an increasingly competitive market, we always adhere to the same spirit and make win -win cooperation with partners all the time.
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam, one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs. It was once one of the largest electronic conglomerates in the world and currently employs around 74,000 people across 100 countries. The company gained its royal honorary title in 1998 and dropped the "Electronics" in its name in 2013.
The Powerwall and Powerpack are rechargeable lithium-ion battery stationary energy storage products manufactured by Tesla, Inc. The Powerwall is intended to be used for home energy storage and stores electricity for solar self-consumption, time of use load shifting, backup power, and off-the-grid use. The larger Powerpack is intended for commercial or electric utility grid use and can be used for peak shaving, load shifting, backup power, demand response, microgrids, renewable power integration, frequency regulation, and voltage control.