From the end of December 2019 to now, I believe you are no stranger to COVID-19. WHO named “2019 Corona Virus” refers to pneumonia caused by 2019 new Corona Virus infection. The Corona Virus was named “COVID-19” by WHO director-general on February 11, 2020, in Geneva, Switzerland.
By 10:00 on June 12, 2020, 7,595,946 people have been diagnosed with a new type of coronary pneumonia, and 423,811 people have lost precious lives because of the virus.
People infected with the virus will have symptoms of varying degrees, some with fever or mild cough, some with pneumonia, some with even more serious or even death.
The novel Corona Virus pneumonia can be identified as direct transmission, aerosol transmission and contact transmission.
Strengthen personal protection, avoid contact with wild animals, and put an end to sick work and party. In case of respiratory tracts infection symptoms such as fever and cough, the fever clinic of the hospital shall be selected according to the condition, and the mask shall be worn for treatment, and the doctor shall be informed of the contact history and travel history of similar patients or animals. The specific suggestions are as follows:
A. Strengthen personal protection
1. Avoid going to crowded public places and wear masks when going out.
2. Wash hands frequently and uses 75% alcohol for disinfection.
3. Don’t spit everywhere. Cover your mouth and nose with tissues or elbows when sneezing or coughing.
4. Strengthen exercise, work and rest regularly, and keep indoor air circulation.
B. Avoid contact with wild animals
1. Avoid contact with livestock, wild animals and their excreta and secretions, and avoid purchasing live birds and wild animals.
2. Avoid going to animal farms and slaughterhouses, live poultry markets or stalls, wildlife habitats or other places.
3. Avoid eating wild animals.
C.No sick work or party
If you have symptoms of respiratory tract infection such as fever and cough, rest at home, reduce going out and traveling. When the weather is good, the room should be ventilated. Please wear masks when contacting others. Avoid sick work, classes and parties.
D.Timely medical treatment
In case of respiratory tracts infection symptoms such as fever and cough, the fever clinic of the hospital shall be selected according to the condition, and the mask shall be worn for treatment. Meanwhile, the doctor shall be informed of the contact history and travel history of similar patients or animals.
Thinking under the epidemic situation
Hain law emphasizes that the occurrence of accidents is the result of the accumulation of various small hidden dangers, that is to say, before each serious accident, there are 1329 small hidden dangers, and each hidden danger is an opportunity for correction. Corona Virus has made us realize that it is time to change. We missed one thousand more revisions.
1. The virus reminds us that all people are equal, no matter how famous we are in our culture, religion, occupation, economic situation. We are all equal in front of the virus, and we should treat others equally.
2. The virus reminds us that our destiny is linked. When it affects one person, it also affects another person. If one person is infected without help, all people are in danger. So we should face it together and work together.
3. The virus reminds us that man and nature are a community of life. Animals, plants and microorganisms in nature are connected with their nonliving environment (atmosphere, water, soil) and different populations in the biological community to form a natural ecosystem that is interconnected, interacted and restricted by each other. This is a life support system that supports human survival. The epidemic further shows that if people want to survive and develop, they must bear the ecological responsibility of protecting nature. If we lack the sense of responsibility and responsibility for the natural living community, then human beings will lose the objective basis and prerequisite for survival and development.
How to protect the natural environment
The earth is the only place for us to live, it is our home. Protecting the earth and cherishing the environment is the responsibility of every earth person. The real test of our contribution to the environment is not words, but actions. So how to protect the natural environment?
1. Save water. Water is the source of life. We should save water. We all know that African people are suffering from drought all year round.
2. Cut less. Trees can purify the air, regulate the climate, prevent wind and reduce noise. They are the best health guards for human beings.
3. Refuse to be bloody and do not harm wild animals.
4. Choose energy-saving and environmental protection products, such as solar street lights. Solar street lights use clean solar energy, do not use ordinary electricity, which can reduce the pollution and damage to the environment caused by power generation projects, and protect our environment well. NOMO as a professional solar street lamp manufacturer, we strictly control the product quality, let customers buy at ease, use comfortable, protect the environment from the choice of NOMO solar street lights.